Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Breakfast lunch and dinner

It may look like it cam from a take away shop, but it's just my prepared lunch for a day at work....why so much you ask? Cos I get hungry!

Breakfast fruit slaps with roasted paw paw, carambola, grapefruit, banana, lime , honey and steamed casava cakes. Good but I don't want to eat it again. I will have to come up with something else to use the steamed cakes.


Lunch and afternoon tea left over jackfruit curry and bananas

Fr anyone concerned that I have a quantity consumption issue, don't worry I did not eat one of the containers, I had it for dinner instead with delicious fish oven roasted with herbs. Thanks Michael!

So after dinner the usual preparation for the following day. I have made casava flat bread. It is awesome. And turned the steamed casava cakes into a dish inspired by gulum jamans for. Breakfast. Too tired to spell check that one. 
Goodnight full tummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment